One day a coworker who really knew me said to me, “Seems to me you like being with people and you have plenty of friends. But after being with people a long time, you are drained. Is that correct?” YES! What does that mean? It means I am an introvert.
- Loneliness – A beginning of understanding
- Why introverts are prone to social anxiety and what we can do about it
- What’s on your mind today?
- My new ebook for and about introverted students!
- Help this introvert become a better doctor!
- How can an introvert find someone to share his life when he hates parties and nightclubs?
- An Introvert’s Guide to Finding People with Same Interests